Friday, January 15, 2010

Just ROCK ON,,,& Move on...


Hey,So technically, it hasn't been a while, but it has been a while.

I've really been busy lately, it's nice though, to feel like you're doing something good, right?It has to do with my trip to Goa next month.Getting ready perhaps.

Anyways, today was a patchy day and happened to witness another solar eclipse not fully though. As usual returned home late night from office. Watching another rocking movie ROCK ON and as I write right now, the song I hear is " Tum Hoh toh gaata hai Dil...Tum nahi " another lovely song. I like music with something behind the words, I feel as though if I can connect with a song and the missing someone - who has nothing to do with it now, then it for me is a great song.

Sometimes music can be so soothing and gives the feeling that you are connected with people who are there and yet missing...and Life moves on....and on..like the ship in the endless ocean...

No comments:

Post a Comment