Sunday, June 5, 2011

U are the only one..

People ask me how are you so strong, unmoved and brave?
I say it is because of YOU...........
People ask me how do I move on?
I say it is your 'unscathed love' that inspires me.....
People ask me where do you get your strength?
I say through the lingering memories of you............
People ask me why do I still care for you?
I say it is because of the innocence that always shined through you...........
People ask me why can't I let you go off my mind?
...I say it is because you give me strength in my woeful days........
People ask me how do I continue on in life?
I say it is because of the determination that I saw running through you...........
People ask me where do I get the purity of my thoughts from?
I say it is because of the unblemished thoughtful love I saw in you..........
People ask me why do I still love you?
I say it is because 'YOU WEREN'T JUST ANOTHER ONE, YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE'...
and wish I had told this to you...........

No comments:

Post a Comment